To pay by Direct Debit call us on 0800 055 66 11.
1. If you choose to pay the minimum amount, the minimum payment due will be taken.
2. If you choose to pay your total account balance, the outstanding account balance when your statement was produced will be taken.
3. You can choose to pay a set amount each month. If this set amount is less than the minimum payment due, we will take the minimum payment.
The Direct Debit arrangement is confirmed on your next credit card statement, but please continue to pay by your usual method until you receive this.
You can change between any of the three payment options any time online or by calling us on 0800 055 66 11.
It's possible to change your payment date to one that's more convenient. To do this, simply call our Credit Card Services team on 0800 055 66 11, who'll be happy to help.
If you're registered for the Internet Bank you can change your Direct Debit online:
- Log in to the Internet Bank
- Select your credit card
- Choose 'Other account services' from the options in the left hand navigation
- Select 'Amend Direct Debit' within Account services
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Please note that you might need to make payments manually while we are processing your Direct Debit changes.