What to do if you've forgotten your PIN
You can request a PIN reminder if you want to keep the same one. Or you can request a brand new PIN. Either way, your PIN will arrive by post in 3 to 5 working days.
If your PIN is locked, contactless will only work for a certain number of transactions. To get it working again, you'll need to unlock your PIN and then make a payment using your card with the PIN.
How to request a PIN reminder in the Internet Bank
- Log in to the Internet Bank.
- From the accounts overview page, choose the relevant account.
- Choose Other account services in the View accounts menu.
- From the Account services menu, choose Request a PIN reminder.
- Enter the last 8 digits of your 16-digit card number.
- Select Request PIN.
We'll then send a PIN reminder to your registered address within 3 to 5 working days.
How to request a new PIN over the phone
Give us call and we'll send you a new PIN to your registered address within 3 to 5 working days.
Continue managing your account in branch
While you're waiting for your PIN, we can help you withdraw cash, make a payment or change your details in branch. Remember to bring some ID with you.