What to do if you've forgotten your PIN
You can request a PIN reminder if you want to keep the same one. Or you can request a brand new PIN. Either way, your PIN will arrive by post in 3 to 5 working days.
Request a PIN reminder in the Internet Bank
- Log into the Internet Bank using your memorable data and passnumber.
- Go to View accounts.
- Select the relevant account.
- Choose Other account services.
- From the Account services menu, choose Request a PIN reminder.
- Enter the last 8 digits of your 16-digit card number.
- Click Request PIN.
- We'll send you a PIN reminder to your registered address within 3 to 5 working days.
Request a new PIN over the phone
- Make sure you have your account details or customer number to hand.
- Give us a call: Current account (except FlexPlus and FlexDirect) on 03457 30 20 11 (Monday to Saturday, 8am to 6pm), FlexDirect on 03456 07 73 57 (Monday to Saturday, 8am to 6pm), FlexPlus on 0800 11 88 55 (Monday to Saturday, 8am to 6pm), Credit Card on 03456 00 66 11 (Monday to Saturday, 8am to 8pm, Sunday, 9am to 5pm).
- Choose the Current account, Internet Banking and credit cards option.
- We'll send you a new PIN to your registered address within 3 to 5 working days.
In the meantime
While you're waiting for your PIN, we can help you withdraw cash, make a payment or change your details in branch. Remember to bring some ID with you.