Coronavirus and branch visits
Before visiting us in branch, check if there's another way we can help you:
If you decide you do need to visit, our branches are open and we’re here to support you. Please check opening times before you travel.
Our branch promise
Here today, here tomorrow. We promise, if we currently have a branch in your town or city, we’ll still be there until at least January 2023.
Other ways to bank with us
There are still plenty of ways you could use your Nationwide account:
Manage your accounts on the go or from the comfort of your home with online banking.
- check the balance on your accounts
- transfer money between your accounts
- transfer money to other people
- pay a bill.
If you're new to online banking
Try our demos to find out what you can do and learn how to use it:
You could use telephone banking any time to:
- check your account balance
- hear the last six transactions you’ve made
- get a PIN reminder
- transfer money between your Nationwide accounts.
You can use a Post Office to check your balance and withdraw up to £500 if you have a:
- FlexDirect, or