Why choose FlexOne Saver?
5.00% AER/gross a year (variable)
Access to your money
Make withdrawals at any time
Manage your money
In branch and online – using our Internet Bank or Banking app
What does ‘variable interest’ mean?:
This means that the interest rate can go up or down.
Is a FlexOne Saver right for you?
An instant access savings account just for children who have a FlexOne bank account.
- Nationwide FlexOne current account holders who want instant access to their money
- Children aged 11 to 17 wanting to open a new savings account that they can continue to use up to age 23
- Children who want to save up to £5,000
Not designed for
- Children who do not have a Nationwide FlexOne current account
- Savers aged over 17 wanting to open a new savings account
- Children who want to save more than £5,000
If you are under 13, you will need to bring a parent or guardian with you to a branch to open a FlexOne Saver.
Don't yet have a Nationwide FlexOne current account?
This savings account is for just our FlexOne current account members. This means you’ll need to open a FlexOne current account with us before you apply.
Not the right account for you?
If you’re 16 years old or over we might have a savings account that will suit you better. Answer a few simple questions and we'll show you what's available.
Explore the key features and benefits of this account in our Summary Box before moving on to start your application.
This Summary Box sets out the key features of the savings account. For full details, please read the account terms and conditions.
Before you apply, please make sure you read the Summary Box and Terms and Conditions in full and print or save a copy for reference.
Download or print the account documents
Protecting your money
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (opens in a new window) (FSCS) is a free, independent service that protects up to £85,000 of your eligible money at Nationwide.