Keep up to date with interest rate changes, and be one of the first to hear when we launch a new and improved savings account.
Who can register for SavingsWatch
SavingsWatch is free, and available to any of our individual members who are 16 or over.
What you’ll get
Alerts about your savings account
If there are any improvements to your savings account’s features, we'll send you an email to let you know.
Alerts about other savings products
We may also tell you about any new savings products we launch and any improvements to our current savings range. This includes savings related initiatives and services.
Alerts about your interest rate
Alerts by email or text if your interest rate goes up or down.
Your savings summary
We’ll email you a yearly summary of your savings rates and an overview of our savings range.
Power of Attorney using SavingsWatch
Attorneys registered with us can subscribe for SavingsWatch on behalf of the account holder. Any notifications will go directly to the account holder’s mobile number or email address.
How to sign up
How you sign up depends on whether we have your email or mobile number. That’s because SavingsWatch keeps you updated by email and SMS.
Choose how to sign up
- On the internet bank (opens in a new window) – if you're registered
- Using this online form (opens in a new window) – if we already have your email and mobile number. Please make sure the contact details we have for you are up to date
- Visiting your nearest branch (opens in a new window) – if we don't have your email or mobile number
Find your details
If you register in branch, you’ll need:
- an email address
- a mobile phone number, if you want to receive text alerts.
Wait for our message
You'll receive a welcome email or text to confirm your registration.
Things to note
By registering for SavingsWatch, you consent to receiving communications relating to SavingsWatch by email, text and other electronic means in accordance with the SavingsWatch Terms and Conditions.
Only register if you’re happy for your contact details to be used by us to send you marketing communications relating to SavingsWatch.
- Details of new savings product launches will be sent to you by email.
- Changes to your interest rate will be sent by email or text. You can let us know which you’d prefer when you register.
There may be a charge if you receive SavingsWatch texts while you're abroad. Check your tariff to find out what your provider charges for receiving texts abroad.
If you have a joint account with another member, you each have to sign up to receive alerts. You won’t both get alerts if only one account holder subscribes.
You'll get separate notifications for each savings account you have.