Why choose a Flex Regular Saver?
Access to your money
Make up to 3 withdrawals during the 12 month account term without impacting your interest rate.
Make 4 or more withdrawals and your rate will drop to 2.15% AER/gross a year (variable) for the rest of the term. We'll apply the lower rate on the day you make your fourth withdrawal.
Manage your money
Is a Flex Regular Saver right for you?
A regular savings account just for those with a Nationwide bank account.
- Savers who want to save up to £200 a month
- Savers who are happy to make up to 3 withdrawals (during the account term) without loss of interest
- Nationwide current account holders
- Savers who want to open their account online and manage it using our Internet Bank or Banking app
Not designed for
- Savers who want to save more than £200 each month
- Savers who want to make more than 3 withdrawals a year
- Savers who do not have a Nationwide current account
- Savers who want to use one of our branches to open or manage their account
Don't yet have a Nationwide current account?
Our Flex Regular Saver is just for our current account members. This means you’ll need to open a current account with us before you apply.
Not the right account for you?
Answer a few simple questions and we'll show you what's available.
Explore the key features and benefits of this account in our Summary Box before moving on to start your application.
This Summary Box sets out the key features of the savings account. For full details, please read the account terms and conditions.
Before you apply, please make sure you read the Summary Box and Terms and Conditions in full and print or save a copy for reference.
Apply for Flex Regular Saver
Download or print the account documents
Protecting your money
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (opens in a new window) (FSCS) is a free, independent service that protects up to £85,000 of your eligible money at Nationwide.