Locked out of online banking
Here's how to get back on to the Internet Bank or Banking app if you're locked out.
Use your card reader
You can log in with a Visa debit card and card reader if you got locked out for:
- using the wrong memorable data 3 times
- using the wrong passnumber 3 times.
You can then reset your passnumber and memorable data.
To do this:
- Log into the Internet Bank using your Visa debit card and card reader.
- Choose Manage.
- Find My Security, then choose View or change my security settings.
- Find My passnumber/My memorable data.
- Choose Change, then follow the on-screen instructions.
If you still can't log in after trying your card reader, you'll need to register for online banking again.