Debt consolidation could mean taking out a new personal loan to repay all, or some, outstanding debts such as:
- Credit cards
- Store cards
- Personal loans
Although your debts won't disappear, merging them into one personal loan could reduce your monthly outgoings.
As a member, you get all the benefits of a Nationwide loan:
- No hidden fees - we won’t charge you for setting up your loan or if you want to settle early
- A quick decision - we usually give an instant online decision
- Risk free quotes - a personalised quote that won’t affect your credit rating
- Acceptance indicator - know if you’re likely to be accepted before you’re credit scored.
- Money in your account in 2 hours - to your Nationwide current account
We can pay your loan into any account you choose. If you don’t have a Nationwide current account, it’s not a problem. We can pay your loan into another Nationwide account within 1 working day. Or into an account with another bank or building society in 3 to 5 working days.
We'll charge interest on your loan from the day we release the funds to you.