Your annual mortgage statement
We send your annual mortgage statement to you at the beginning of each year.
Your 2020 statement covers the period from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020.
This should have arrived in the post by 31 January 2021.
You'll receive a statement for each mortgage account that you have with us.
What to expect in your statement
The statement will detail everything about your mortgage, including:
- mortgage product and when it expires
- mortgage type
- remaining mortgage term
- opening balance from the beginning of the calendar year
- closing balance from the end of the calendar year
- any fees or charges that may have been applied
- any overpayment reserve or arrears balance
- interest rate(s) you’ve been charged
- current monthly payment
- payments due to be paid
- actual transactions that took place.
If there is anything that you are unsure about on your annual mortgage statement, please visit our 2020 annual mortgage statement guide - PDF 6345KB (opens in a new window).
Mortgages are subject to underwriting and criteria. Minimum age 18, UK residents only.