Your annual mortgage statement
We send your annual mortgage statement to you at the beginning of each year.
When you’ll get an annual statement
Your annual 2021 statement covers the period from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021.
This should have arrived in the post by 31 January 2022.
You'll receive a statement for each mortgage account that you have with us.
Requesting a statement at another time
If you’d like to order a statement at any other time of the year, please call us on: 0800 30 20 10 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm, closed Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays).
What to expect in your statement
Your annual mortgage statement will detail everything about your mortgage, including the:
- type mortgage you have
- length of your mortgage deal
- remaining mortgage term
- opening balance from the beginning of the calendar year
- closing balance from the end of the calendar year
- fees or charges that may be applied
- overpayment reserve or arrears balance
- interest rate(s) you’ve been charged
- current monthly payment
- payments due to be paid
- actual transactions that took place.
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.
Saturday, 8:30am to 4pm.
Closed Sundays and bank holidays.
UK: 0800 30 20 10
Mortgages are subject to underwriting and criteria. Minimum age 18, UK residents only.