Nationwide on social media
Join the conversation on Facebook
‘Like’ us on Facebook and be part of the conversation. You can:
- keep up to date with our latest news and competitions
- get hints and tips on making the most of your money
- find out about our social investment activities
- share your thoughts with us and other members.
Watch us on YouTube
YouTube showcases all our video content. Here you can:
- improve your financial knowledge with our bite-sized videos
- get expert tips
- see the work we’ve done for our charity partners
- watch our latest TV ads.
Follow us on Twitter
Tweet us with your questions and follow us for the latest news.
Link up on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the UK’s biggest professional networking site. Join us to keep posted on our latest career opportunities.
Keep safe and be polite
It's important to keep yourself safe online, and social networking sites are no exception.
- Never give out your banking details online.
- Don't give up personal information or anything that might help identify you.
- Be considerate and keep comments friendly – no offensive or nasty postings please.
Nationwide exists for the 15 million members who bank, save or have mortgages with us.