Nationwide on social media
Join the conversation on Facebook
‘Like’ us on Facebook and be part of the conversation. You can:
- keep up to date with our latest news and competitions
- get hints and tips on making the most of your money
- find out about our social investment activities
- share your thoughts with us and other members.
Watch us on YouTube
YouTube showcases all our video content. Here you can:
- improve your financial knowledge with our bite-sized videos
- get expert tips
- see the work we’ve done for our charity partners
- watch our latest TV ads.
Keep safe and be polite
It's important to keep yourself safe online, and social networking sites are no exception.
- Never give out your banking details online.
- Don't give up personal information or anything that might help identify you.
- Be considerate and keep comments friendly – no offensive or nasty postings please.
Nationwide exists for the 15 million members who bank, save or have mortgages with us.