Get a Life Insurance quote
If you’re comfortable choosing your own cover, you can get a quote and apply for Life Insurance online now. You might be able to start your cover straight away.
But if you’re not sure about the cover you need, you can book an appointment to get free advice from an adviser at Legal & General.
Before you start
Before you get a quote and apply online, please make sure you’re comfortable with the details of the policy and the services we’ll provide.
The terms, limits and exclusions that apply are explained in the Policy Summary document.
And you can read more about the Early Days Advance Payment, or the conditions covered by Critical Illness Cover.
- About our insurance services - PDF, 56KB (opens in a new window)
- Policy Summary - PDF, 228KB (opens in a new window)
- Early Days Advance Payment - PDF, 845KB (opens in a new window)
- Guide to Critical Illness Cover - PDF, 255KB (opens in a new window)
Life Insurance is not a savings or investment product. It will only pay out if a valid claim is made.
To apply for Life Insurance
For level cover, you need to be:
- Between 18 and 77 years old
- Between 18 and 67 if you add Critical Illness Cover
For decreasing cover, you need to be:
- Between 18 and 74 years old
- Between 18 and 64 if you add Critical Illness Cover
Get a quote and apply online
We’ll direct you to our Life Insurance provider Legal & General’s website to get your quote and apply.
You’ll be asked to choose:
- The amount you want to cover yourself for
- Whether to add Critical Illness Cover (for an extra cost)
By continuing to get a quote, you’re confirming you meet the age requirements to apply for Life Insurance.