Savings and ISAs
Explore our wide range of savings accounts and ISAs or get some help with an account you already hold.
Latest changes to our savings accounts
On 16 June, we launched 2 new accounts:
- Start to Save Issue 2: a regular savings account, offering savers a chance to win £250 in up to 3 prize draws. Terms and conditions apply.
- Member Online Bond: a 3-year fixed rate bond, just for Nationwide members. You're a member if you have a current account, mortgage or savings account with us.
You can compare our savings accounts and ISAs to find the right account for you.
We also changed our Start to Save Product Terms and Conditions - PDF 112KB (opens in a new window).
On 1 July, we’ll be increasing the interest rates on some of our savings accounts. You can learn more about these changes to our savings account rates - PDF 118KB (opens in a new window).
Keep up to date with our savings range
Savings & ISAs help
- Paying into your account
- Withdrawing from your account
- Check your savings interest rate
- Personal Savings Allowance explained
- Transfer your cash ISA
- Why your interest rate can go up and down
Thought about investing?
Stocks and Shares ISAs are a tax-efficient way to invest. If you're happy to invest for at least 6 years, having one could help you beat inflation and build a nest egg for the future. You'll need to be 18 or over and a Nationwide member.
The value of your investment can go down as well as up, so you may get back less than you originally invested.
Make the most of your organisation’s cash reserves with one of our business savings accounts.
Helping you save
If you're not in the habit of saving, it can be hard to know where to start. We’ve got a range of accounts and tools to help you get started.
Protecting your money
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (opens in a new window) (FSCS) is a free, independent service that protects up to £85,000 of your eligible money at Nationwide.