To borrow more, you'll need to make sure that:
- You've had your mortgage with us for at least 6 months.
- You're not behind with your monthly repayments.
- You have no more than two people on your current mortgage.
- You’re not on a payment holiday.
- Your property isn't being let.
- You have your income details – for example, from your salary, bonuses and any additional income, such as government benefits or investments.
- You know your monthly outgoings – for example, credit commitments, travel costs or anything you might pay out on any dependents – for example, school fees.
- You have your UK address history going back 3 years.
If you want to borrow more and switch on the same day, applying online could mean paying more. Find out if we can save you money by calling us on 03457 30 20 10 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Saturday 8:30am to 4pm. Closed Sundays and bank holidays).
Other ways to borrow more
Borrow back overpayments
Some of our older mortgages came with features such as borrow back. This allows you to borrow back any overpayments you’ve made.
Ways to apply
You can apply online or over the phone.