View and manage upcoming payments
You can view, change or cancel your upcoming payments and standing orders in the Banking app and in the Internet Bank.
If you want to change or cancel a payment that’s due to leave your account, there are different daily payment limits and timescales depending on the payment type and when it is due.
View and manage upcoming payments in the Banking app
- Log in to the Banking app.
- Tap the menu in the top right corner.
- Select Payments and Transfers.
- Tap View or cancel payments to see your future dated payments, standing orders and Direct Debits.
- Tap on the payment to view the payment details, or to cancel the payment.
View and manage upcoming payments in the Internet Bank
- Log in to the Internet Bank.
- Click on the Move money tab at the top of the page.
- Under View outgoing payment, choose the account the payments are taken from and select Go.
- On this page you can view your future dated payments and standing orders.
- To change a payment, click on the dropdown box labelled Make a selection and choose the change you'd like to make.
Find your Direct Debits in the Internet Bank
Direct Debits are in a different area of the Internet Bank to future dated payments and standing orders.