Update your marketing preferences
We want to help you get the most out of your membership. If we think a service or product might be of interest, from time to time we'd like to send you information about it.
This could be by post, email, telephone or text. But you can decide how we get in touch – or if you want us to contact you at all.
How to update us
In the Internet Bank
- Log in to the Internet Bank.
- Choose the Manage my details & settings tab.
- Choose View or change my personal details.
- Within Marketing preferences, use the Change link.
- Choose Yes please or No thanks to select how you'd like from us.
- Use the Update preferences button to save your settings.
Using the Banking app
- Log in to the Banking app.
- Use the menu and choose Details & Settings.
- Choose Marketing preferences.
- Make any changes to how we can contact you.
- Choose Save.
Over the phone
Call our team and they'll change your marketing preferences to suit you.
Let us know by writing to us at:
Freepost SCE 7125,
Our friendly branch team can help you choose the best ways for us to stay in touch with you.
Cookies and privacy
Whatever you choose, we'll always make sure you receive important information about your account. And we will never share your details with other companies for their marketing purposes.