Switch to paperless statements
Choosing to go paperless is a great way to help keep track of your money digitally. Instead of paper statements, we send digital messages letting you know when your statement is ready to view. Find out how to update your settings so you no longer receive paper statements or to change it back.
Why go paperless?
When you choose to go paperless:
- You'll stop getting paper statements in the post and get digital messages (where possible) instead.
- We'll send you an email when your latest statement is ready to view. It will include any fees or charges in the last month. If you don't receive this email, please let us know.
- You'll have access to the last 15 months of statements using the Internet Bank or Banking app.
If it's a joint account, make sure all account holders are happy with the changes you make.
Change how you get statements
If you go paperless, we'll email you each month when your statement is ready. You can check your statements anytime using the Internet Bank or Banking app.
You can switch back to receiving paper statements at any time, by following the same steps.
In the Internet Bank
Choose which accounts you want to change to paperless, or use the Stop all paper statements option.
- Log into the Internet Bank.
- Manage my details & settings (hover)
- Select 'Go Paperless'
- My Statements settings section
- Click on 'Change'
- 'My accounts that can go paperless' - select 'Online statements' or 'Paper statements'
- Select 'Update statement settings'
Using the Banking app
- Open the Banking app.
- Use the menu and choose Details & Settings.
- Choose Your details.
- Choose Paperless Statements.
- Choose on to switch to paperless or off to get paper statements.
- Use the Save option to update your settings.
If you don’t bank online with us, we can help you change your paperless settings at a branch or on the phone instead.