A cash machine didn't give me the money I asked for
If you used a Nationwide card, please contact us as soon as possible and tell us:
- the amount of cash you tried to withdraw
- the amount you received (if any)
- the date and time you tried to withdraw the money
- which bank or building society owns the cash machine
- the street the cash machine is on.
If you used a Nationwide cash machine, but you're not a Nationwide card holder, you need to contact your bank or building society as soon as possible.
How to contact us
Just log in to the Internet Bank and complete the form.