A cash machine didn't give me the money I asked for
If a cash machine doesn't give the money you asked for, it's important you contact us as soon as possible.
What you need to tell us
If you used a Nationwide card, please contact us as soon as possible and tell us:
- the amount of cash you tried to withdraw
- the amount you received (if any)
- the date and time you tried to withdraw the money
- which bank or building society owns the cash machine
- the street the cash machine is on.
If you used a Nationwide cash machine, but you're not a Nationwide card holder, you need to contact your building society or bank as soon as possible.
How to contact us
To send us a secure message:
- Log into the Internet Bank.
- Click on My messages.
- Click on Compose new message.
- Follow the instructions.