How to make a Section 75 claim
You can make a Section 75 claim if you believe there's been a problem with a purchase using your credit card, in the UK or abroad.
Before you make a claim
Check if you are eligible to make a claim. You can apply for a Section 75 refund if:
- your goods or services cost between £100 and £30,000
And any of the following apply:
- you’ve not received the goods or services that you purchased from the supplier
- the goods provided by the supplier are faulty
- the goods or services provided are not as described by the supplier
- you were persuaded to buy on the basis of incorrect information.
This applies whether you've paid the full amount, only the deposit, or made a partial payment on your credit card.
Make a claim
In most cases, it's helpful to understand how you've attempted to resolve the issue with the supplier. You'll be asked for this when making your claim.
If you used an alternative payment platform, like PayPal, you may need to raise your dispute through that platform instead.
To make a claim on your Nationwide credit card, complete our credit card dispute form (opens in a new window).