Triple Access ISA Key Product Information
This Key Product Information gives you information that is specific to the particular cash ISA you have with us. It forms part of the terms and conditions of your account and needs to be read together with the other documents that make up your agreement. If anything is inconsistent between those documents and this Key Product Information, this Key Product Information will apply.
Triple Access ISA
This account is designed for those who want to save within a tax-free cash ISA, but who only need to make a limited number of withdrawals.
‘Account Year’ means the 12 month period from the date that the account was opened and each subsequent period of 12 months thereafter.
Conditions for holding your account
- You need to be aged 16 or over.
- There is no fixed term for this account.
Managing your account
- You can access your account in any of the following ways:
- Via the Internet Bank or our Banking app (if you are registered to use the Internet Bank).
- In branch.
Earning interest on money in your account
- Interest is paid annually at the end of the day before each anniversary of the account opening and on the date your account is closed.
- You can choose to have interest paid to you by having it added to this account, or by asking us to pay it into a different Nationwide current account or savings account (as long as it is possible to make interest payments into that account) or a current account with another building society or bank.
- The interest rate payable on the account is variable. The interest rate is also variable based on the number of withdrawals you make during each Account Year.
- If you make three or fewer withdrawals in an Account Year you will receive the higher interest rate for the whole of the Account Year.
- If you make four or more withdrawals in an Account Year you will receive the lower interest rate for the period from the date of the fourth withdrawal for the remainder of the Account Year.
Restrictions on paying money into your account
- There are no additional restrictions on paying money into this account or transferring in money from another ISA manager other than those set out in the Cash ISA General Terms and Conditions.
Restrictions on withdrawing money from your account
- If you make more than three withdrawals in an Account Year, the lower rate of interest will be applied to your account from the date of the fourth withdrawal for the remainder of the Account Year.
Important related links
Protecting your money
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (opens in a new window) (FSCS) is a free, independent service that protects up to £85,000 of your eligible money at Nationwide.