Single Access ISA Issue 3 Key Product Information
This Key Product Information gives you information that is specific to the particular cash ISA you have with us. It forms part of the terms and conditions of your account and needs to be read together with the other documents that make up your agreement. If anything is inconsistent between those documents and this Key Product Information, this Key Product Information will apply.
Single Access ISA Issue 3
- 'Account Year' means the 12 month period from the date that the account was opened and each subsequent period of 12 months thereafter.
- 'Higher Interest Rate' means the interest rate payable on the account where there has been no more than one withdrawal during an Account Year.
- 'Lower Interest Rate' means the interest rate payable on the account where there have been two or more withdrawals during an Account Year.
Account holding and ownership
- The account is only available for customers who previously held a Save to Buy ISA Issue 3.
- The minimum age on this account is 18.
- You may only hold one Single Access ISA Issue 3.
- The maximum balance on the account is £25,000, excluding any interest paid to the account which may take you over this limit.
- Transfers in from an ISA held with another ISA provider to the account are not permitted.
- Interest is calculated daily and paid annually at the end of the day before each anniversary of account opening and on closure.
- Interest can be paid into the account, a Nationwide current or savings account (subject to the receiving account terms and conditions), or a current account with another building society or bank.
- The interest rate payable on the account is variable and is based on the number of withdrawals made during an Account Year.
- If you make no more than one withdrawal in an Account Year you will receive the Higher Interest Rate for the whole of the Account Year.
- If you make two or more withdrawals in an Account Year, you will receive the Higher Interest Rate for the period of the Account Year up to the date of the second withdrawal and the Lower Interest Rate from the day the second withdrawal was made, for the remainder of the Account Year.
Operating the Account
- One withdrawal is permitted each Account Year without notice or loss of interest. Subsequent withdrawals are permitted however, the Lower Interest Rate will apply.