Fixed Term ISA Maturity Key Product Information
This Key Product Information gives you information that is specific to the particular cash ISA you have with us. It forms part of the terms and conditions of your account and needs to be read together with the other documents that make up your agreement. If anything is inconsistent between those documents and this Key Product Information, this Key Product Information will apply.
Fixed Term ISA Maturity
This cash ISA is designed as an account into which money held in a Fixed Rate ISA will be transferred when that Fixed Rate ISA comes to the end of its fixed term.
Conditions for holding your account
- You need to be aged 16 or over.
- There is no fixed term for this account.
Managing your account
- You can access your account in any of the following ways:
- Via the Internet Bank or our Banking app (if you are registered to use the Internet Bank).
- In branch.
Earning interest on money in your account
- Interest is paid to the account annually on 31 March each year and on the date your account is closed.
- The interest rate payable on the account is variable. From time to time, the account may have tiered interest rates, based on the balance in your account. Where this is the case, the interest rate payable on each tier is variable. When the balance in your account changes, taking you into a different tier, the interest rate for the new tier will be applied automatically.
Restrictions on paying money into your account
- There are no additional restrictions on paying money into this account or transferring in money from another ISA manager other than those set out in the Cash ISA General Terms and Conditions.
Restrictions on withdrawing money from your account
- You can make partial withdrawals from the account using the Internet Bank or the Banking app.
- If you make a withdrawal in branch, you must withdraw the whole of the balance or transfer the whole of the balance to another Nationwide cash ISA or to an ISA with another ISA manager. The account must then be closed.
Important related links
Protecting your money
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (opens in a new window) (FSCS) is a free, independent service that protects up to £85,000 of your eligible money at Nationwide.