Request an Interest Certificate
We can provide interest certificates for certain accounts, which detail how much interest has been earned on the account.
Viewing tax paid online
To view the interest and tax paid on your open accounts, log in to our Internet Bank and:
- Select 'View accounts' - tab located at the top of the page.
- Select 'Interest and tax paid' - from the ‘Related Services’ area on the left- hand side.
If you need paper copies, you can order up to six years’ worth of certificates. If you need a certificate for the tax years 2015/16 or earlier, a S975 certificate will be provided.
Request an interest/S975 certificate online
Log in to the Internet Bank and:
- Select 'View accounts' - tab located at the top of the page
- Select your account
- Select ‘Other account services’ - from the ‘View accounts’ menu on the left side of the page
- Go to 'Interest'
- Select the link 'Request an interest certificate'
- Select the relevant tax year
- Select ‘Request certificate’.
You can also request an interest certificate for closed accounts. You’ll need the closed account number to do this.