Register a foreign address online
Tell us about your new address so you can continue to bank with Nationwide and manage your money overseas. You can update your address in the Internet Bank and Banking app or by visiting us in branch.
If you’re moving
As the UK is no longer part of the EU we can’t provide current accounts, savings accounts or credit cards for members living in the Netherlands or Italy. If this affects you, we’ll be in touch to discuss your options on closing your accounts.
If you’re a FlexPlus account holder, you can only make an insurance claim if you live in the UK. You may want to look at alternative options before you move.
How to register a foreign address
In the Internet Bank
- Log into the Internet Bank.
- Use the Manage my details and settings tab to select Change my address from the My details section.
- Select Change your current address.
- Select the Foreign address option.
- Enter your new address and give us a few details.
- Use the Update button to finish.
You must select the option to Register a foreign address, as the other options only work for UK addresses.
In the Banking app
- Log into the Banking app.
- Use the menu and choose Details & Settings.
- Choose Your details.
- Tap View or change your address and Edit next to the details you want to change.
- Follow the instructions to save your changes.
Visit us in branch and one of our team will be happy to help.