Tell us about your new address before you go so you can continue to bank with Nationwide and manage your money overseas.

How to register a foreign address


  1. Log in to the Internet Bank.
  2. Use the Manage my details and settings tab to select Change my address from the My details section.
  3. Select Change your current address.
  4. Select the Foreign address option.
  5. Enter your new address and give us a few details.
  6. Use the Update button to finish.

You must select the option to Register a foreign address, as the other options only work for UK addresses.


You can’t currently change your address in the Banking app.

In branch

Visit us in branch and one of our team will be happy to help.