Apply for a FlexOne current account
To apply for a FlexOne account you need to:
- be 11 to 17 years old
- be a UK resident
- agree the account is for personal use only.
FlexOne fees, charges and important documents
Before you apply, make sure you read the:
- FlexOne Terms and Conditions
- Interest rates and charges document
- FlexOne Fee Information Document (FID), which shows you all the fees and charges
- Charitable Assignment.
We don’t charge a monthly fee for maintaining the account or for anything else.
Summary Financial Statement
When you open an account with us, we need to let you know about our most recent summary financial statement and auditors' report. Our summary financial statement is published in our Review of the Year document PDF, 5.9MB (opens in a new window). You can find our latest annual report and accounts, including our auditors' report, on our Results and Accounts page.
What is parental responsibility?
If you have parental responsibility, your most important roles are to:
- provide a home for the child
- protect and maintain the child.
Protecting your money
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (opens in a new window) (FSCS) is a free, independent service that protects up to £85,000 of your eligible money at Nationwide.