Treasury Contacts Policy
Information we hold
Nationwide Treasury may hold the following details about you:
- Your name, job title and company you work for, and your work contact details.
- Details of when you contact us and when we contact you.
- Details of meetings attended between yourself and Nationwide employees.
Treasury investor database
Your details are held on an investor database and are used to help update and improve our records. The database is for business use only.
Use of your details:
Managing your records
- Nationwide uses your information to deal with enquiries you may make or authorise. We collect this information from you directly or from a third party authorised to act on your behalf. We aim to only keep your information for as long as we need in order to manage the Treasury investor database.
- Your details are used to help us to identify treasury activities or Nationwide Group products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. You can write to us at any time to ask for your name to be removed from our mailing list.
- We may invite you to take part in some market research. If you do not wish us to use your information in this way you will be given the opportunity to tell us.
Sharing your details:
- Information will be shared within Nationwide Group for business analysis and marketing purposes.
With other organisations
- Nationwide does not share or give any information to external companies for their own marketing purposes. Sometimes Nationwide uses external companies to carry out work on our behalf, but our contract with them will not allow them to use your information for anything else.
Your data rights
Correction of details
- You have the right to have any inaccurate and/or incomplete information about you corrected, or your details removed from our database. To do this please email Nationwide.Treasury@nationwide.co.uk.
How to request your details
- Under the data protection laws, you have the right to see and receive a copy of any personal information we may hold on you.
For access to Nationwide Treasury records please write to: The Investor Relations Officer, Treasury Division, Nationwide Building Society, 1 Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8AY.
You have additional rights. You can find out more about this in the “What are your rights around your personal information?” section of How we use your information.
‘Nationwide Group’ means Nationwide Building Society, its subsidiaries and trading divisions. Nationwide’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) is responsible for protecting personal information held by Nationwide Building Society and its subsidiaries. You can contact them at the address below:
The Data Protection Officer, Nationwide Building Society, Nationwide House, Pipers Way, Swindon, SN38 1NW.