Permanent Interest Bearing Shares
FAQs, Registrars and Prospectuses - Terms of access
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “TERMS AND CONDITIONS”), WHICH APPLY TO ALL PERSONS WHO VIEW THIS PAGE. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE ALTERED OR UPDATED. YOU SHOULD READ THEM IN FULL EACH TIME YOU VISIT THE SITE. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
THE SECURITIES REFERRED TO HEREIN (THE “PIBS”) WILL NOT BE A SUITABLE INVESTMENT FOR ALL INVESTORS.
Restrictions on access
Before accessing this website, you must confirm and acknowledge that:
- the materials on this website are not directed at, and may not be viewed by or distributed to:
- persons located or resident in the United States, its possessions or territories or persons who are U.S. persons (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended; or
- persons in the United Kingdom, except for persons who (i) have professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 as amended (the “Order”), or
- are otherwise persons to whom the materials may be lawfully communicated; ; or
- persons in any Member State of the European Economic Area, except persons to whom the materials may be lawfully communicated; or
- any other persons who are not persons to whom the materials may be otherwise lawfully communicated under the laws of any other jurisdiction;
- you are (and any person for whom, or on whose behalf, you are acting is) a person to whom the materials on the website may be lawfully communicated under the laws of all applicable jurisdictions and are not subject to any legal requirements that prohibit or restrict you (or such person) from viewing such materials;
- you will not offer or sell any securities referred to on the website, or distribute, transmit or otherwise disseminate any materials or information contained on this website, other than to persons to whom such offer or sale can lawfully be made or, as the case may be, to whom such materials and/or information can be lawfully distributed under all applicable laws; and
- you have complied and will comply with all applicable provisions of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (as amended) of the United Kingdom with respect to anything done by you in relation to any securities referred to on the website in, from or otherwise involving the United Kingdom.
- Where acting as agent on behalf of a disclosed or undisclosed client in connection with the PIBS, you make the foregoing confirmations and acknowledgements on behalf of yourself and your underlying client(s).
The PIBS will not be a suitable investment for all investors. An investment in the PIBS involves certain risks. Prospective investors in the PIBS should ensure that they determine the suitability of PIBS as an investment in light of their own circumstances. In particular, each potential investor may wish to consider, either on its own or with the help of such financial, legal, tax or other professional advisers as it considers appropriate, whether it has sufficient knowledge and experience to make a meaningful evaluation of the PIBS and the merits and risks of an investment in the PIBS, and sufficient financial resources to bear the risks of an investment in the PIBS. Prospective investors are recommended to seek advice from their financial, legal, tax and other professional advisers in connection with any investment or proposed investment in the PIBS.
No offer or solicitation
Neither this site nor anything contained herein shall constitute an invitation or recommendation to invest or otherwise deal in, or an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy or subscribe for, any security. There shall be no sale of any securities in any jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.
By accessing this Website, you represent and warrant to us that you are doing so for information purposes only.
The distribution material on this site may be restricted by local law in jurisdictions other than the United Kingdom and failure to comply with such restrictions may constitute a violation of the laws of any such other jurisdiction. Persons accessing this site should inform themselves about, and observe, any such restrictions. In particular, no information contained in this site is for distribution directly or indirectly in the United States, Canada, Australia or Japan.
THE SECURITIES REFERENCED ON THIS WEBSITE HAVE NOT BEEN AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNDER THE U.S. SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE "SECURITIES ACT") OR THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY STATE OF THE U.S. OR OTHER JURISDICTION. SUCH SECURITIES MAY NOT BE OFFERED, SOLD OR DELIVERED IN THE UNITED STATES OR TO, OR FOR THE ACCOUNT OR BENEFIT OF, U.S. PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN REGULATION S UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT), EXCEPT PURSUANT TO AN EXEMPTION FROM, OR IN A TRANSACTION NOT SUBJECT TO, THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF THE SECURITIES ACT AND APPLICABLE LAWS OF OTHER JURISDICTIONS.
The material on this site has no regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any recipient. The information is historical in nature and should not be relied on when making any investment decision. Nationwide Building Society is under no obligation to update or keep current the information on this site and no representation or warranty, express or implied, is or will be made in relation to, the accuracy or completeness of the information.
This website and the materials contained on this website do not purport to provide any financial, investment, tax, accounting or legal advice or recommendation. Before you enter into any transaction in relation to any securities referred to on this website, you should obtain your own independent advice from your professional financial, accounting, legal, regulatory, tax or other advisers.
Nationwide Building Society disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any use of this site or its contents (but this is without prejudice to the rights of an investor in the PIBS in the event of a breach by Nationwide Building Society of the terms of issue of the PIBS).
The materials on this website are provided in electronic form. Information transmitted via this medium may be altered of changed during the process of transmission and Nationwide Building Society accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever in the event of any such alteration or change during transmission.
Unauthorised use of this website or the materials on this website, including (without limitation) unauthorised access or misuse of any information posted to this website, is strictly prohibited.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. The English courts will have jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. If you are not permitted, or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted, to view this site or the information contained herein, please exit this site.
By selecting "Accept" below and proceeding to view the information to which this website gives access, you warrant that (a) you have read, understand and agree to comply with all of the restrictions set forth herein, (b) you are not a U.S. person or located in the United States, or a resident of or located in any jurisdiction where to view such information is unlawful and (c) you will not transmit or otherwise send any information contained in this website to any U.S. person or any person located in the United States, or any person resident or located in any other jurisdiction where to do so is unlawful.
Nothing on this page or this website (i) constitutes an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities from any person in any jurisdiction, or (ii) constitutes or forms part of any offering document for any security. The instruments and funding programmes referenced on this website involve securities that have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and include securities in bearer form that are subject to U.S. tax law requirements. Subject to certain exceptions, such securities may not be offered, sold or delivered in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. persons (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act and Section 7701(a)(30) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended). Persons accessing this website are required to inform themselves about and to observe all applicable securities and other laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which they are resident, located and/or organized. If you are located in the United States or are a US person, some content may be restricted /unavailable in accordance with US securities regulations.