The following terms and conditions apply to the SavingsWatch service:
- The SavingsWatch service will allow you to receive notifications as described below about: i) new products ii) changes to existing products; and iii) interest rate changes. The notifications are intended to keep you informed about our products to help you identify opportunities to make the most of your savings and to enable you to make decisions about your savings’ needs.
- To subscribe to SavingsWatch you must be 16 years old or over and hold a Nationwide savings account.
- To subscribe to SavingsWatch you must provide a valid email address and you must tell us straight away if you change your email address.
- You will receive a SavingsWatch notification in respect of new products and/or changes to existing products when we:
This means that you may not receive a notification if we make disadvantageous changes to an existing product in our range that you do not hold (e.g. we introduce a new issue of an existing product with a lower interest rate).
SavingsWatch notifications about new products and changes to existing products will be sent by email only.
- launch a new product which we consider to be materially different to and offers advantages over any existing product in our range (e.g. a new product with different types of access from those currently available or a new product with a completely different name to existing products);
- make a positive change to an existing product that you may be able to take advantage of (e.g. where we introduce a new issue of an existing product with an increased rate).