- We won't offer 'brand new customer only' savings accounts.
- We'll reward existing savers with exclusive savings accounts (product eligibility criteria will apply).
- We guarantee our Fixed Rate ISA rates will match or beat our equivalent Bond rates.
- Earn interest on your Cash ISA as soon as we receive your transfer application, provided that your funds are free to move and not subject to any notice period.
- We offer a Rate Guarantee when you take another Fixed Rate Bond or Fixed Rate ISA – if our rate changes between the date we notify you of your options and your existing product maturity date, we'll give you the better rate as long as you get back to us by your maturity date.
- So long as you’re registered for SavingsWatch*, we’ll email you a Savings Summary once a year, showing your products’ interest rates and our range of savings accounts.
- We'll give you a free Savings Review to help you find out if you can get more from your savings.
*Terms and conditions and eligibility criteria apply. Savings Promise 6 will be effective from 2019. If you’re aged 16 or over by 29 June 2018 and still hold one or more of our fixed rate accounts, which you opened before 01 August 2018, you’ll continue to receive the annual Savings Statement by post until your last fixed rate account matures.
These are our Savings Promises which will form part of your Nationwide savings account terms and conditions.