We no longer offer Help to Buy: ISA for new applicants.
Already have a Help to Buy: ISA with us? When you start using your Help to Buy: ISA, you can deposit up to £1,200 during the first calendar month.
For example, if you pay £100 into your account on 5 January, you have until 31 January to add the remaining £1,100.
After that, you can pay in up to £200 a month until 30 November 2029.
- Pay in money at any branch using your passbook or account number
- Use the Banking App to move money between your Nationwide accounts
- Make a single payment or quick transfer on the Internet Bank
- Transfer savings from another ISA manager
- Set up a one off or regular payment from your Nationwide or other current account using these details:
Sort code: 070093
Account number: 33333334
Reference: You should add the full account number as a reference, for example 1234/123456789. You can find your account number on the Internet Bank or Banking App