What does our Ongoing Advice include?
- Access to a Nationwide Financial Adviser should you need to review your Portfolio or want to discuss any aspect of the advice you have received. Make an appointment
- An Annual Customer Report which shows how your Portfolio is performing
- Our Investment Committee regularly monitors our panel of funds. We will send you additional information from time to time for example if we remove a fund from our panel or there is a sudden market change, we will let you know so that you can decide whether you want to take any action. Our Financial Adviser can work with you to implement changes on your behalf, to help ensure your holdings continue to meet your needs.
- Depending on the level of service we have agreed with you, your Nationwide Financial Adviser may also:
- Contact you on an annual basis to ensure that your investments remain suitable for your needs. Generally unless we have agreed otherwise, this will be by telephone although we may also contact you by post, email, in person or any other way that is reasonable and appropriate at the time. As a result of this contact, your Financial Adviser may:
- arrange an appointment to discuss your needs and circumstances;
- recommend appropriate changes;
- carry out changes that you wish to make;
- confirm any changes in writing.
Ongoing Advice is charged at the rate shown in your Advised Tariff of Charges, which was provided by your Nationwide Financial Adviser at the time of your investment. Ongoing Advice is charged as a % of the value of your Nationwide Portfolio, including any sums invested directly into this via Aegon or Legal & General, rather than via a Financial Adviser. It is charged daily and is taken monthly at the end of each calendar month.