Main content of page below
- I agree that the information given in this application is true and complete and that the money I am investing is my own. Please note that
we may decline your application.
- I agree that, if this account is opened by Nationwide:
- I will be bound by the account terms and conditions;
- I will become a member of Nationwide (if not already a member) and be bound by Nationwide's Rules; you can get a copy of Nationwide's Rules at any of our branches;
- I will be legally bound by Nationwide's charitable assignment scheme when my account is opened unless (i) I have been a member of Nationwide continuously since 2 November 1997 or (ii) I fall into a special group which is excluded from the scheme.
If the scheme applies to you:
- You will become a member of Nationwide Foundation if you are not a member already. The Foundation is a registered charity and is a focus for our charitable giving.
- You agree with us and with the Foundation to assign to the Foundation your rights to any windfall benefits (e.g. money or shares) you might otherwise have received in the unlikely event that we transfer our business to a company.
The terms of the scheme are set out under the heading “Charitable Assignment” in our support article on Legal Information.