I apply for a cash ISA for the tax year 6 April 2018 to 5 April 2019 and each subsequent tax year as required.
I have read and agree to the declaration.
I declare that:
- Any subscriptions made, and to be made, belong to me;
- I am 16 years of age or over;
- I have not subscribed, and will not subscribe, more than the overall subscription limit in total to a cash ISA, a stocks and shares ISA, an innovative finance ISA, and a lifetime ISA in the same tax year;
- I have not subscribed and will not subscribe to another cash ISA in the same tax year that I subscribe to this cash ISA*;
- I am resident in the United Kingdom for tax purposes or, if not so resident, either perform duties which, by virtue of section 28 of Income Tax (Earnings & Pensions) Act 2003 (Crown employees serving overseas), are treated as being performed in the United Kingdom, or I am married to, or in a civil partnership** with, a person who performs such duties. I will inform Nationwide Building Society if I cease to be so resident or to perform such duties or be married to, or in a civil partnership** with, a person who performs such duties;
- This application form has been completed to the best of my knowledge and belief. I will inform you without delay of any changes in my circumstances affecting any of the information given in this form;
- I authorise you to make on my behalf any claim to relief from tax in respect of my ISA investments;
- I authorise you to hold my cash subscriptions and any interest earned on those subscriptions;
- I agree to the terms and conditions of the Nationwide cash ISA (copies have been provided to me).
* NB: The Nationwide cash ISA (the ISA) can comprise all or any of our cash ISA products, and subscriptions to more than one of these ISA products does not constitute a subscription to another cash ISA for the purposes of paragraph d) of the declaration above.
** Couples registered under the Civil Partnership Act 2004.