Choosing to go paperless is a great way to reduce waste and help the environment. You can update your paperless settings and view your statements in the Internet Bank or our Banking app.
When each month's statement is ready, we'll let you know by email. If you don't get an email from us, check your statements regularly anyway using the Internet Bank or our Banking app. This will help you spot any transactions you're unsure of, and show you any charges you've incurred.
To change your paperless settings in the Internet Bank:
- Log in
- Select the Manage tab at the top of the page
- Under My site settings, select 'View or change my site settings'
- Choose the accounts you want to make paperless (you'll receive online statements instead), or select Stop all paper statements
You can always change it back if you want to receive paper statements again.
To change your paperless settings in the Banking app:
- Log in
- Go to the menu at the top right of the screen
- Choose Details & settings
- Select Paperless settings
- Select to turn paperless statements on or off
Things to remember when you go paperless
- When you choose to go paperless, we'll stop sending your statements in the post.
- You can view the transactions from the last 15 months in the Internet Bank or our Banking app, at any time.
- We'll send you an email when your latest statement is ready to view, which will also tell you if you've incurred any fees in the last month. If you don't receive this email, please let us know.
- If it's a joint account and you don't receive separate statements, make sure all account holders are happy with the changes you make.