We will need evidence of your income if you are:
- Self Employed (and you must live in a property that you own), or
- A Company Director owning more than 20% of the share capital & taking dividends which you are classing as income, or
- Have rental income you wish to use to support your loan application.
We will ask you for the following documents when you apply, or you may wish to have it ready beforehand.
- If you use an accountant, you can ask them to certify your income – use this link to download a certificate.
Your accountant may well charge for this.
- If you are registered for self assessment, you can print and send your latest Tax Calculation / Assessment
(this must be complete and submitted)
- You can write to the Inland Revenue and ask for your SA302, which is your Tax Assessment.
These documents should not be more than 18 months later than the end of the period they relate to.