First, you’ll need to have downloaded Apple’s iOS 8.3 or later. Then:
- Access the Wallet app and tap '+'
- Select 'Add credit or debit card'
- Select 'Use card on file for iTunes' or 'Use a different credit or debit card'
- Use the camera to read the card or enter card details
- Enter the 3-digit security number on the back of your card
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Choose to receive the 6-digit verification code by text or email*
- Enter the 6-digit verification code
- Set up is complete.
*You also have the option to call our Apple Pay Team in the contact centre, who can verify you and activate the service. There’s a number displayed in the app for this at the verification options stage. However, if your contact details are up-to-date, you shouldn’t need to do this.
We do not share your personal information with third parties, including Apple.