How to spot a malware email
1. Fraudsters can easily set up a fake email address, pretending to be from a real company.
2. There might be attachments included, to make the email seem more legitimate. Do not open them.
3. The email may not be addressed to you personally.
4. The use of language, punctuation and grammar can often be poor.
5. Fraudsters will try to encourage you to respond or act, by giving you a deadline.
6. Signature details can appear to be correct, but this doesn’t mean the email is legitimate.