Member Online Bond
Save online. Lock your money away, know your interest rate won't change. Just for members.
Why choose a Member Online Bond?
Access to your money
Manage your money
- Savers looking for an interest rate that won't change
- Savers wanting to lock away their money for a fixed term
- Savers who want to open their account online and manage it using our Internet Bank or Banking app
Not designed for
- Savers wanting to put money away on a regular basis
- Savers who want to access their money during the account term
- Savers wanting to open or manage their account in branch
Explore the key features and benefits of this account in our Summary Box before moving on to start your application.
This Summary Box sets out the key features of the savings account. For full details, please read the account terms and conditions.
Before you apply, please make sure you read the Summary Box and Terms and Conditions in full and print or save a copy for reference.
Download or print the account documents
Protecting your money
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (opens in a new window) (FSCS) is a free, independent service that protects up to £85,000 of your eligible money at Nationwide.