Loyalty Saver Key Product Information
This Key Product Information applies if you opened your Loyalty Saver before 3 July 2013.
This Key Product Information gives you information that is specific to the particular savings account you have with us. It forms part of the terms and conditions of your account and needs to be read together with the other documents that make up your agreement. If anything is inconsistent between those documents and this Key Product Information, this Key Product Information will apply.
Account holding and ownership
- The account is only available to individuals who are UK residents aged 18 or over and who have been a continuous member of Nationwide for at least 5 years immediately prior to opening this account.
- The account can have a maximum of two joint account holders.
- The maximum balance on the account is £5 million.
- You can only have one Loyalty Saver account, which can be held in either sole or joint names.
- Interest is calculated daily and paid annually on 31 December each year into the account, a Nationwide current account or savings account (excluding Regular Savings and Flexclusive Regular Saver) or a current account with another bank or building society.
- The interest rate payable on the account is variable.
Taking money out
- You can withdraw any available funds in the account without notice or loss of interest.
Important related links
Protecting your money
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (opens in a new window) (FSCS) is a free, independent service that protects up to £85,000 of your eligible money at Nationwide.