Loyalty ISA Key Product Information
This Key Product Information gives you information that is specific to the particular cash ISA you have with us. It forms part of the terms and conditions of your account and needs to be read together with the other documents that make up your agreement. If anything is inconsistent between those documents and this Key Product Information, this Key Product Information will apply. Please also refer to the summary box applicable to your account.
This account is designed for those who want to save money within a tax-free cash ISA, but still want access to their money.
Conditions for holding your account
- You need to be aged 16 or over.
- If you already have other Loyalty ISAs with us, we may refuse to allow you to open a new Loyalty ISA with us.
- There is no fixed term for this account.
Managing your account
- You can access your account in any of the following ways:
- Via the Internet Bank or Banking app (if you are registered to use the Internet Bank).
- In branch.
Earning interest on money in your account
- Interest is paid annually on 30 September each year and on the date your account is closed.
- You can choose to have interest paid to you by having it added to this account, or by asking us to pay it into a different Nationwide current or savings account (as long as it is possible to make interest payments into that account) or a current account with another building society or bank.
- The interest rate payable on the account is variable.
Restrictions on paying money into your account
- There are no additional restrictions on paying money into this account or transferring in money from another ISA manager other than those set out in the Cash ISA General Terms and Conditions.
Restrictions on withdrawing money from your account
- You can get access to your money, including transferring all or part of the account balance to another ISA manager, without any additional restrictions other than those set out in the Cash ISA General Terms and Conditions.
Important related links
Protecting your money
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (opens in a new window) (FSCS) is a free, independent service that protects up to £85,000 of your eligible money at Nationwide.