e-ISA Key Product Information
This Key Product Information gives you information that is specific to the particular cash ISA you have with us. It forms part of the terms and conditions of your account and needs to be read together with the other documents that make up your agreement. If anything is inconsistent between those documents and this Key Product Information, this Key Product Information will apply.
Account holding and ownership
- e-ISA is only available for use through the Nationwide Internet Bank. You must hold a Nationwide card account (excluding Regular Savings) to open and operate an e-ISA.
- Nationwide reserves the right to limit the number of e-ISA accounts you can have.
- Interest is calculated daily and paid into the account annually on 31 August and on closure.
- The interest rate payable on the account is variable. From time to time, the account may have tiered interest rates, based on the balance in your account. Where this is the case, the interest rate payable on each tier is variable. When the balance in your account changes, taking you into a different tier, the interest rate for the new tier will be applied automatically.
Operating the Account
- Payments into the account can only be made by standing order, electronic payment or through the Nationwide Internet Bank.
- Withdrawals from the account require no notice and can only be made through the Nationwide Internet Bank into an account held by you. Withdrawals from this account can not be made by cheque, cash, standing order, Direct Debit, CHAPS or overseas electronic payments.
- Transfers from this account into any other cash ISA can not be made via a non-cash ISA account.
- Requests to close the account can only be made through the Nationwide Internet Bank.
Important related links
Protecting your money
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (opens in a new window) (FSCS) is a free, independent service that protects up to £85,000 of your eligible money at Nationwide.