Main content of page below
- To qualify for the cashback, you must:
- Transfer at least £10,000 into your Member Exclusive Fixed Rate ISA from an ISA you have with another ISA manager. Transfers from a Nationwide stocks and shares ISA will not count, this includes third party ISA managers that Nationwide work with to provide members with stocks and shares ISAs.
- Have a Nationwide current account, or a Nationwide savings account, into which we can make your cashback payment. A Nationwide fixed-rate bond or cash ISA, or any other savings account with terms that prevent us from paying in the cashback, will not qualify.
- Still have your Member Exclusive Fixed Rate ISA open when the cashback is paid.
- If you qualify, we'll pay £50 into your Nationwide current account or savings account on or before 30 June 2021.
- If you don't have a Nationwide current account or savings account in your sole name, we'll pay the cashback into a Nationwide current account or savings account you hold jointly with someone else instead. If you don't want this to happen, please make sure you open a suitable account in your sole name.
- You can only qualify for one £50 cashback payment, even if you transfer £10,000 or more into more than one Member Exclusive Fixed Rate ISA.
- We may withdraw this offer at any time. We won't be able to tell you about this personally, but you can always check our ISA maturity page to see if the offer is still available.