To open this account you must:
- be aged 16 or over
- not have paid in more than the annual ISA allowance in total to a cash ISA, a stocks
and shares ISA, an innovative finance ISA and a Lifetime ISA in this tax year
- not have paid in to another cash ISA in this tax year (unless you are transferring the money paid in to the other cash ISA to this one)
- be resident in the UK for tax purposes or, if not so resident, either perform duties which, by virtue of Section 28 of Income Tax (Earnings & Pensions) Act 2003 (Crown employees serving overseas), are treated as being performed in the UK, or you must be married to, or in a civil partnership with, a person who performs such duties
- pay in a minimum of £1
- you’ll need to have been a continuous member* of Nationwide for a minimum of 1 year.
*What is a member?
A member means a customer with a Nationwide current account, savings account or mortgage. The following product holdings don’t carry membership rights: deposit accounts, personal loans, credit cards, insurance products, products offered by subsidiaries of the Society such as The Mortgage Works (UK) plc.
If you were a member of another building society that has merged with Nationwide, this will count towards your length of membership with Nationwide. For all ex-Dunfermline customers, your membership date starts on 30 March 2009 as this was an acquisition rather than a merger.
- there is a maximum of one account holder
- from time to time we may offer new ‘Issues’ of the Single Access ISA and/or the Loyalty Single Access ISA
- you can apply to open a new product from the new ‘Issue’, even if you already have one from a previous ‘Issue’. But you can only hold one account, either a Single Access ISA or a Loyalty Single Access ISA, from each ‘Issue’.
You can open this account:
If you already have an ISA with us or another provider, you can transfer your existing ISA to us in branch or via an online application form on nationwide.co.uk/isas
You can manage your account:
- via our Internet Bank or Banking app - if you’re registered
- in branch.
It’s easy to move your savings between your existing Nationwide savings accounts or to open a new savings account with us. Simply go to nationwide.co.uk, use our Internet Bank or Banking app or visit one of our branches.