To open this account:
- you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over
- you’ll need to have been a continuous member* of Nationwide for a minimum of 1 year
- you can only be the first named account holder of one Loyalty Saver account (which can be held in either sole or joint names)
- the account can have up to two joint account holders; only one account holder
must have been a continuous member* for 1 year. The customer with the longest
membership* with Nationwide will determine the interest rate
- you can open this account with a minimum of £1 up to a maximum of £100,000.
*What is a member?
A member means a customer with a Nationwide current account, savings account or mortgage. The following product holdings do not carry membership rights: corporate deposit accounts, personal loans, credit cards, insurance products, products offered by subsidiaries of the Society such as The Mortgage Works (UK) plc.
If you were a member of another Building Society that has merged with Nationwide, this will count towards your length of membership with Nationwide. For all ex-Dunfermline customers, your membership date starts on 30 March 2009 as this was an acquisition rather than a merger.
You can open this account:
- using the 'Start application' button below this Summary Box. If an application is for two joint account holders both account holders must be existing Nationwide customers.
You can manage your account:
It’s easy to move your savings between your existing Nationwide savings accounts or to open a new savings account with us. Simply go to nationwide.co.uk, use the Internet Bank or our Banking app or visit one of our branches.