To open this account, you must:
- be a UK resident aged 16 or over
You can open this account:
- via our Internet Bank or Banking app - if you're registered
- using the 'Start application' button below this Summary Box - please note if you're not already registered for the Internet Bank, you'll be registered as part of the opening application
- in branch.
You can have up to two joint account holders. Once the account is open, you have 28 calendar days to make a deposit (up to a maximum of £5,000,000) otherwise the account will close.
You can manage your account:
- via the Internet Bank and Banking app
- via a Nationwide ATM, if you have a card (you can choose to have a cash card if you apply for the account in branch).
- in branch - if you have a cash card.
Statements will be available on the Internet Bank or can be requested in branch, on a monthly basis when a transaction has been made.
It's easy to move your savings between your existing Nationwide savings accounts or to open a new savings account with us. Simply go to nationwide.co.uk, use our Internet Bank or Banking app or visit one of our branches.