To open this account:
- you need to be aged 16 or over
- you can open this account with a minimum of £1 up to a maximum of the annual ISA allowance (currently £20,000 for tax year 2017/2018)
- you can also transfer existing ISA funds into the account at any time.
You can open this account:
- using the 'Start application' button below this Summary Box.
via our Internet Bank (if you are registered).
using our Banking app (you must be registered for Internet Banking).
if you already have an ISA with us or another provider. You can transfer your existing ISA funds to us in branch or via an online application form on nationwide.co.uk/isas.
You can manage your account:
- via the Internet Bank or Banking app (if you are registered for Internet Banking)
- in branch
Please note: you will need a minimum of £1 in the account for it to operate.
It’s easy to move your savings between your existing Nationwide savings accounts or to open a new savings account with us. We can also close your existing savings account if you want us to. Simply go to nationwide.co.uk, use our Banking app or visit one of our branches.