To open this account you must:
- be aged 16 or over
- not have paid in more than the annual ISA allowance in total to a cash ISA, a stocks
and shares ISA, an innovative finance ISA and a Lifetime ISA in this tax year
- not have paid in to a cash ISA with another ISA manager in this tax year (unless you
are transferring the money paid in to the other cash ISA to this one)
- be resident in the UK for tax purposes or, if not so resident, either perform duties
which, by virtue of Section 28 of Income Tax (Earnings & Pensions) Act 2003 (Crown
employees serving overseas), are treated as being performed in the UK, or you must
be married to, or in a civil partnership with, a person who performs such duties.
You can open this account with a minimum of £1 up to a maximum of the annual ISA allowance (currently £20,000 for tax year 2020/2021).
You can also transfer existing ISA funds into the account at any time.
You can open this account:
- using the 'Start application' button below this Summary Box
- via our Internet Bank or Banking app - if you're registered
If you already have an ISA with us or another ISA manager, you can transfer your existing ISA funds to this ISA in branch or via an online application form on nationwide.co.uk/isas.
You can manage your account:
- via our Internet Bank or Banking app - if you are registered
It’s easy to move your savings between your existing Nationwide savings accounts or to open a new savings account with us. Simply go to nationwide.co.uk, use our Internet Bank or Banking app or visit one of our branches.