To open this account you must:
- be aged 16 or over
- not have paid in more than the annual ISA allowance in total to a cash ISA, a stocks and shares ISA, an innovative finance ISA and a Lifetime ISA in this tax year
- not have paid in to a cash ISA with another ISA manager in this tax year (unless you are transferring the money paid in to the other cash ISA to this one)
- be resident in the UK for tax purposes or, if not a resident, either perform duties which, by virtue of Section 28 of Income Tax (Earnings & Pensions) Act 2003 (Crown employees serving overseas), are treated as being performed in the UK, or you must be married to, or in a civil partnership with, a person who performs such duties
- have your main current account with us. This means you must either:
- hold a FlexOne, FlexStudent, FlexGraduate, FlexDirect or FlexPlus account, OR
- hold a FlexAccount and:
- have been paying in £750+ a month for the last 3 months (excluding transfers from any Nationwide account held by you or anyone else)
- completed an account switch to us (from a non-Nationwide account) using our Current Account Switch Team in the last 4 months.
You can open this account with a minimum of £1 up to a maximum of the annual ISA allowance (currently £20,000 for tax year 2018/2019). You can also transfer existing funds into the account at any time.
You can open this account:
If you already have an ISA with us or another ISA manager, you can transfer your existing ISA funds to this ISA in branch or via an online application form on nationwide.co.uk/isas
You can manage your account:
- via our Internet Bank or Banking app (if you're registered)
- in branch.
It’s easy to move your savings between your existing Nationwide savings accounts or to open a new savings account with us. Simply go to nationwide.co.uk, use our Internet Bank, Banking app or visit one of our branches.