To open this account you must:
- be aged 18 or over
- not have paid in more than the annual ISA allowance in total to a cash ISA, a stocks and shares ISA, an innovative finance ISA and a Lifetime ISA in this tax year
- not have paid in to a cash ISA with another ISA manager in this tax year (unless you are transferring the money paid in to the other cash ISA to this one)
- be resident in the UK for tax purposes or, if not a resident, either perform duties which, by virtue of Section 28 of Income Tax (Earnings & Pensions) Act 2003 (Crown employees serving overseas), are treated as being performed in the UK, or you must be married to, or in a civil partnership with, a person who performs such duties
- have your main current account with us. This means you must either:
- hold a FlexOne, FlexStudent, FlexDirect or FlexPlus account, OR
- hold a FlexAccount and:
- have been paying in £750+ a month for the last 3 months (excluding transfers from any Nationwide account held by you or anyone else)
- completed an account switch to us (from a non-Nationwide account) using our Current Account Switch Team in the last 4 months.
You can open this account with a minimum of £1 up to a maximum of the annual ISA
allowance (currently £20,000 for tax year 2018/19).
You can also transfer existing funds into the account at any time.
You can open this account:
If you already have an ISA with us or another provider, you can transfer your existing ISA funds to this ISA in branch or via an online application form on nationwide.co.uk/isas
You can manage your account:
- via our Internet Bank or Banking app (if you're registered for internet banking)
- in branch.
It’s easy to move your savings between your existing Nationwide savings accounts or to open a new savings account with us. Simply go to nationwide.co.uk, use our Internet Bank, Banking app or visit one of our branches.