There may be extra work or services that aren’t covered under standard legal work.
Here are a few examples which you may have to pay for, depending on the circumstances:
- telegraphic transfer fee to repay your existing lender
- mining and other unusual search fees
- rectification of a defective title
- change of name on title deeds
- transfers of equity
- merger of titles
- dealing with the repayment or postponement of other secured loans
- dealing with leasehold or shared ownership properties.
If work needs to be carried out that is not covered by our free standard legal service, we will inform you and suggest that you instruct our solicitor to carry out this work for you.
You will need to pay for this additional work. The solicitor will provide you with a full list of charges in their initial letter to you, and will ask for your agreement before proceeding.