Please call us on 0800 146 100
Monday to Friday 8am-8pm.
Closed Sundays and Bank holidays
or ask in branch for a Later Life Mortgage Consultant.
After a quick Eligibility and Affordability check, we’ll then be able to arrange an appointment for you with one of our Later Life Mortgage Consultants, in branch or via Nationwide NOW (a video link you find in many branches). Don’t worry this will all be set up for you in advance.
To help with these conversations, it would be great if you have to hand:
- income details (from state and private pension income including your providers name)
- any pension dependency clause information your pension may contain (if a joint application)
- buildings insurance information
- any other credit commitments you may have eg. Credit Cards, Personal loans
- information on any savings, investments or other assets that you have
- information on your tax position
- details of any life insurance policies you have