Please call us on 0800 30 20 10 or ask in branch for a Later Life Mortgage Consultant.
When you contact us in the first instance you'll need the following:
- income details (from state and private pension income including your providers name)
- any pension dependency clause information your pension may contain (if a joint application)
- buildings insurance information
- council Tax Information
- any other credit commitments you may eg. Credit Cards, Personal loans.
After a quick Eligibility and Affordability check , we’ll then be able to arrange an appointment for you with one of our Later Life Mortgage Consultants, in branch or via Nationwide NOW (a video link you find in many branches). Don’t worry this will all be set up for you in advance.
For this appointment we will then need to know about:
- tax position
- any savings and investments information
- other assets